- What is the cost for website design services?Open or Close
It is a natural concern of every client to know their financial commitment before implementing a project. We wish there was a simple answer to this, however design services are not so easily quantifiable, as requirements vary for each and every project. As part of our quote process we will consult with you to define your requirements, scope and specifications of your project that meets your needs and budget. We will then present a proposal for consideration and agreement before embarking on any work.
- What are your billing policies?Open or Close
We require 50% of the estimated project cost in advance and the balance upon acceptance of the project but prior to assignment or transfer of ownership. Other billing arrangements are possible upon agreement by both parties. Invoices are submitted via e-mail as a PDF document, via fax, or via postal mail, upon request. Invoices are due upon receipt. Payments that remain delinquent for more than 30 days after its due date will assess an additional interest fees at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% APR).
- How can I make payments?Open or Close
We accept and prefer secure online payments using your credit card, debit card, or your bank account via PayPal. Opening an account is fast, easy, FREE and it is optional.
- I do not have a PayPal account. Are credit cards accepted?Open or Close
Yes, using PayPal, you can make payments using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express (excluding American Express Corporate) cards without signing up for an account.
- Is there a deposit required to start a project?Open or Close
Yes. We require 50% of the estimated project cost in advance and the balance upon acceptance of the project but prior to assignment or transfer of ownership. Other billing arrangements are possible upon agreement by both parties.
- Are there any hidden charges?Open or Close
We do not believe in disappointing our clients with any form of hidden charges. It is our policy to be open and upfront with our clients with all costs itemized prior to the start of any project. You are notified of any changes and adjustments. Work only progresses once you have agreed to any changes. Depending on the type of project, some items may be quoted separately.
- What services do you provide?Open or Close
Divine Dezynes provides a full range of website design services to support your small business. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Web Design & Development - one-page web ad, small business website, e-commerce website, non-profit/educational website, blog, etc.
- Website Hosting
- Website Maintenance
- Digital Marketing - search engine optimization, social media marketing, social media integration, etc.
If you would like to implement a project that is not listed here, please contact us and we will work with you to create it.
- How can I get in contact if I need help initiating a project?Open or Close
Our sales department is available Monday - Friday, 9am – 5pm, CST and on Saturday, 9am – 1pm, CST. You may contact us or give us a call at 1.888.359.0417.
Existing clients may submit issues to our Client Support department by logging in to our Client Project Portal.
- My website is currently hosted with another company but I'd like to transfer hosting to your company? Can I do this?Open or Close
- Can you design my website but use another web hosting company?Open or Close
- What happens after I submit your Creative Brief document?Open or Close
After completing the Creative Brief, within 24 hours, we will either be in touch to clarify your requirements and/or send you a proposal for your design project. Feel free to ask questions, clarify points, or make additional requests. Should you accept our proposal, your design project will begin after we receive notification of your acceptance and your deposit payment has been processed.
- How long will it take before I see the initial layout of designs?Open or Close
Depending on the type of project requirements, you should see initial design concepts anywhere from 24 hours to 3 business days after the start of the project.
- How will I see my designs?Open or Close
We will send you login information and a link in the secured Client Project Portal area of our website for collaboration with us about your project, to view comps and exchange documents related to your project.
- How long does it take for a project to be completed?Open or Close
Depending on the project requirements and the number of revisions, it can take as little as 48 hours or extend for weeks or longer, especially for new website designs.
- What if I change my mind during a project?Open or Close
No problem! Changes happen. We are happy to incorporate your suggestions and revisions whether they happen at the beginning or end of your project. If these changes affect the cost for your project, a Change Request will be sent to you for your approval prior to any changes being made.