If you haven’t heard of MailChimp and you use email marketing, you are in for a wonderful treat!
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with your existing services, and track your results. It’s like your own personal publishing platform. We use for our own email list and newsletter when we want to reach our loyal customers via email.
- Metric reporting: Open rates, what links were clicked, who has unsubscribed, bouncebacks, etc.
- Easy personalization: Customize each campaign with the recipient’s first and last name. This adds a touch of personalization to your clients.
- Segmenting: Send targeted campaigns to segments of your list. (Ex. You could send a customized email to people within the city notifying them of a local event.)
- Double Opt-in: By requiring users to confirm their subscription to your mailing list, you ensure that all your recipients truly want to receive your newsletters.
- RSS to email: With some configuration on your website, it’s possible to set up mailouts to be sent any time there is an update to a page on your site. This could be used to keep people informed about information that changes quite frequently.
- Inbox Inspector: Allows for visibility into your campaign in 30+ email clients so you can ensure the template is visually appealing for all recipients.
- A/B split testing
- Performance comparisons: Allows you to compare your statistics (such as open rates, bouncebacks, clicks) to other companies in your industry.
We are huge fans of MailChimp! If you would like to learn more about how we can help you integrate MailChimp into your marketing strategy, please contact us.